Friday, March 6, 2009




At the end of my shift I went straight to your office
and fetch you from your work
we ate at McDonalds and talked about our plans for the weekend
2nd floor was empty so we were at each others arms..

And from there we drop by a mall to buy
some things that you need for your trip
just watching you look for things and walk..
it was a great feeling being there with you all the time

That moment I realized that I’ve changed..
never done this before
never been like this before
never felt like this before..

You made me laugh when you sometimes
get mad at me cause kelangan mo pa akong tawagin, hilain
na para akong bata na nasa mall na kasama ang mommy ko
just following you where ever you go..

Took a cab and rode all the way to the airport
that moment I realized my bhe is really leaving
I just closed my eyes and held your hand
The hell if people outside saw us sleeping with our hands together.

At the airport, we kissed for the last time
got off the cab and I followed you to the entrance
as you enter the door I realized
this is the first time I’ll be spending my weekends without you…

That time I realized..
Never done this before
Never been like his before
Never felt like this before...


just remember..
from now on..
no one has the right
to make your day bad

no one has the right
to make you feel bad
except ME..

Miss u bhe..

Jun2x


1 comment:

  1. JunJun!!!!

    Wag ka lumayo, dito ka lang!

    -

    hehe Love you beh. I'm back...

    ReplyDelete