Sunday, March 1, 2009


Another week is about to be a part of the past
And a part the future will become a present
The only question is..
Was your week productive???

For me?.. I would say “IT WAS!!”..
After a week of long shifts, after enduring a long LDS a so called “Last Day Syndrome”
Was able to do something more than the usual
My week somehow became complete

And if you guys will ask why?
My answer would be simple…
That’s because I was able to pick-up my bhe from work
Had lunch and went home together for the first time and spent the whole weekend together..

For me it was complete because
I was able to see and be with my bhe
Once again, I was able to show how I love my bhe
And before we parted, our lips touched even if it was just for a minute (our lips were together all night long kaya ok lang hehe)

I am now part of you and you are now part of me
Every minute and every second I spent with you is a discovery
A discovery of a new world
An unforgettable experience from dusk till dawn..

Bhe I just hope that you had a great time as well as I did
And me bein’ there with your family/close friends was a precious moment spent
Looking forward for more discoveries..
Expecting more unforgettable experiences..
All that of course with my bhe by my side..

Love You!

Jun2x

No comments:

Post a Comment