Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Only In My Heart...

Stripped am I when I hear you call my name
Unadorned to the essence of your touch I quiver
Detached from reality that surrounds me I wonder
What is our purpose?
As if a purpose is needed for us to exists
Proud is just a feeling that seems to caress my ego
Whenever you glimpse at my soul
Inflamed with compassion when you share your fears with me
I would be the cloth that would soak up all your tears
So allow me to embrace your manhood
For you give true meaning to that title that so many find complicated
Underrated are your abilities to carry life and make it breath, so
Worshiping our existence as if we are two moons without stars
I glance at the possibility to find a universe that may create our galaxy
And yet the only star that seems to shine is the one that twinkles from your stare
Aware of what is expected I am at your beckon call
For all the fears we share of love long past
Can only cripple those who choose to whither
So let us sit and enjoy the beauty of each other's touch
And gaze at each other's spirit
Cause time has no seconds to create more minutes
Of our hour's that turn into days and make up our weeks
That seem to feel like moments
For I would travel to the ends of this earth
Just to feel your touch and see your smile...
missin' you always bhe...
Jun2x

No comments:

Post a Comment