Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Beh, oks naman ang title...

Excited ka na umuwi? Hehe Wala masyado magawa dito sa office. Kahit naka leave ako kahapon, dami ko pa rin nagawa sa office after kita ihatid, kaya eto, wala akong naabutan na gagawin. I checked my emails and replied to some and scheduled some tasks for tomorrow and next week.

Kumalikot ng browser habang may oras at sinimulan tong blog na plano natin gawin. Medyo natagalan magisip ano title kasi ka txt lang kita ngayon.

I chose Malibay Islanders cause that's something common to us. We both live in this corner of Pasay and we are both from the Visayas. Im glad you like the title and sent me a text message of your approval. But your idea is actually good... hehe Lovers in Malibay would spell bounds of sweetness. I just thought, let's tame the title and instead let's fill the posts with love...

Can't wait til you get home and post your first entry. Muwah!

- nonoy

No comments:

Post a Comment